Recycled Tyvek® Painters Coveralls and Paint Suits
They're known as painter's coveralls, or paint suits, but these tough disposable protective garments shield you from paint splatter, paint rolloff and much more than just paint. We offer a wide variety styles of disposable painter coveralls to match your painting needs.
Tyvek® Recycled Painter's Coveralls Protect You Against:
|Latex||Oil based paint||Stains||Lacquers|
|Seal coating||Fiberglass resin||Epoxy coatings||Composite coatings|
|Tar||Spray painting||Sandblasting||Chemical resistant coatings|
|Clear coat||Polyurethane||Alkyd coatings||Heat resistant coatings|
What makes Disposable Tyvek® painters coveralls so remarkable is how durable they are and yet how flexible.
You'll find our recycled painters coveralls lightweight and breathable, making them comfortable to work in... even in the hottest conditions.
A Recycled Tyvek® Painters Suit From MPE:
- Protects your clothes and skin from paint, turpentine and other chemicals,
- Is highly durable, does not scratch, tear or wear out easily,
- Is made from a breathable material that lets air, sweat and body heat pass through,
- Comes in 4 styles to suit your needs,
- Is better for the environment because it's recycled,
- Costs much, much less!
Tyvek® Durability, Protection and Comfort -- For Up To 40% Off
Our Tyvek® painters coveralls work just as well as a brand new Tyvek® paint suit, but you pay much less because they've been expertly recycled, cleaned and reconditioned.