Recycled Tyvek® Aprons: The Better-Than-Plastic Apron
A regular throw-away plastic apron might be good enough for small jobs. But for complete protection from food splashes, hot oil, dangerous chemicals, and other big messes, the serious professional chooses a Tyvek® apron.
That's because Tyvek® disposable aprons are made with the same durable yet pliable fabric as our Tyvek® biohazard suits and painters coveralls.
DuPont Tyvek® aprons seal out even the tiniest particles of food and liquids to protect your clothing and skin from damage, whether you use them in the kitchen, lab, workshop, art studio, or elsewhere.
Tyvek® aprons are so tough, you'll find it nearly impossible to scratch or tear them during the normal course of your work day. So even though they are disposable aprons, they can often be used over and over (depending on work conditions).
Recycled Tyvek® Apron Features:
- bib style for full protection,
- 28" x 36" in size,
- serged seams for strength,
- long ties to customize the fit,
- special low prices on cases of 100.
- High Quality; For any reason customers can request replacement, credit or a refund for any product sold to them by MPE no questions asked. There is no time limit to this guarantee.
- Low Price; Check our case prices on any size or type of our Tyvek® safety apparel, if a lower price is found anywhere on any case quantity MPE will be more than happy to match that price!