Full Body Coverage: Recycled Tyvek® Jumpsuit with Hood and Shoe Covers
It's the ultimate protection in a Tyvek® jumpsuit, covering you from head to toe with an integrated hood and elastic-topped shoe covers. If you work in an environment where it's important to keep a barrier between you and microscopic particles, this is the Tyvek® jumpsuit for you.
Why A Recycled, Disposable Jumpsuit?
Each of the Tyvek® disposable jumpsuits we sell has been cleaned, reconditioned and checked to ensure it protects you just as well as a new one. The tough durability of Tyvek® makes it possible (and environmentally responsible) to recycle and reuse products made from it.
So you can wear one of our disposable jumpsuits knowing that you are protected, you've made a contribution to the environment, and you've saved money.
Tyvek® Jumpsuits: The Industry Standard For Good Reason
A Tyvek® jumpsuit is an absolute necessity if your work brings you in contact with harmful materials like paint, chemicals, construction products, oil, grease, fiberglass, mold, etc.
Tyvek® jumpsuits are the best choice because:
- Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns can’t pass through Tyvek® (even if the fabric has been scuffed).
- Tyvek® jumpsuits are not easily scratched, ripped or worn away.
- Tyvek® jumpsuits are made with one material unlike fabrics with a surface coating that can be scratched off, rendering it permeable.
- Tyvek® jumpsuits are 6 times more breathable than microporous materials.
- Tyvek® jumpsuits let air and moisture vapor pass through, helping prevent heat stress.
- Tyvek® jumpsuits can be used for many jobs in many different industries.